Juke That understands a handful of command line options. Most of them are already available to you as program shortcuts.
These are the parameters:
- starts Juke That in the Jukebox. This option is handy if you put it into the Autostart folder of a Windows user that has no password and who is the only user of the system. In this case, Jukebox starts automatically, when the computer starts, without any key press necessary.
- /jukebox /paused
- starts Juke That in the Jukebox, but in paused mode.
- starts Juke That in the Library Management.
- /config DIR
- sets up an alternative configuration and library directory, if you want to manage multiple libraries on this computer. "DIR" denotes this directory.
- scans memory sticks and connected hard disk for a Jukebox on a stick.
- /log info
- turns on logging. The log file is located in the "JukeThat" directory in "Program Files".
- /log debug
- turns on extended logging.
You can combine most of the options. The order you specify them does not matter.